Trav scores and gets SLIMED

Homepage Forums Fishing! Bowfishing Trav scores and gets SLIMED

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Greywolf

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

Trav got to go bowfishin in Tennessee,This past weekend, he’s visiting with a friend of mine before heading to Oklahoma for the spring turkey season to maybe take a gobbler.
      Here is the post from another site with Trav..

Nothing seems to be going right this turkey season for me to get out and hunt. Today was no different and when it got to middle afternoon, I decided to take Greywolf’s bow Trav out bowfishing. After getting some kinks worked out of the reel and about half dozen practice shots 🙄 at a few fish, Trav got some SLIME AND BLOOD slung on him.

My first fish of the year and as far as I know Trav’s first fish. I’m suppose to enter a bowfishing tournment May 1st, hopefully he will come along and get a few more. :mrgreen: oh, yeah, this was a shortnose gar.

hunt n nurse

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

Way Cool Trav!!!!!! What a life he has!!!!!! What an unselfishly great idea you came up with and are doing Mark!!!!!! You get the Gold Star!!!!! You would make Fred Bear proud!!!!!!

Lee Gatzke
      Keymaster

It would be cool to have an ongoing log of Travs’ travels.

Greywolf

“Lee” wrote: It would be cool to have an ongoing log of Travs’ travels.

Trav has a 150 page logbook in his travel tube, it’s loaded with pictures of some of the places,people and shoots he’s been to. He’s got a great news article written about him from Vermont. So far he’s got 1 hog and 1 fish to his kill list.
      Also people can and have signed his travel tube. He gets quite a bit of attention at the Post Office when people see him.
      He is booked for all of 2010, his travels this year will even take him to Canada. Hopefully he will add a few more animals to his list.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.