Minnesota hunting land

Homepage Forums Talk Huntin’ Hunts and Hunting Properties Minnesota hunting land

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jamey

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

Hey everyone,
      I just got a great, 1500 acre farm in southeast MN. If you know MN, you know The three counties of the SE corner of MN are the best in the state. I hunted it last year and can’t wait to get back out there.

Believe me, I wouldn’t leave Iowa to hunt in MN unless I sincerely believed there was potential for a 170″ buck. I didn’t see any 170’s last year, but I have faith in what I did see and with the right management, the 170’s will be there in the future. The landowner is working with me to put in food plots and has agreed to very very limited pressure.

While hunting last year I saw a couple 150’s. I only had one camera out there but got pictures of some really good bucks. I can share those pics. I also got good footage of a couple 150’s while hunting. Unfortunately I didn’t arrow anything, so I don’t have any harvest pics from last year. I do have a 170’s harvest pic from a guy who hunted the farm in 2010.

I need to find some guys to join me on the farm.

Email me for pics and details.

Jamey307@aol.com

jamey

Lee Gatzke
      Keymaster

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

Sounds interesting, MN sure has the potential to produce top end bucks if they would only do something about changing their gun hunting dates. With your type of management on this large a piece you could grow a 170 here, with a little help from the neighbors.

Bonz

Sent you a private message Jamey. I grew up and still hunt around the Caledoia, Mn area.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.