Looking to shoot some shark.

Homepage Forums Fishing! Bowfishing Looking to shoot some shark.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

I had an idea the other day that I would like to bowfish for shark for the show………anyone know where I might do this and what permits are needed?

hunt n nurse

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

Can you do it off the coast of Fla? I thought I saw a show where they would have some really heavy line, very, very long coiled and tied to the arrow and the other end tied to the bumper of a truck, shoot the shark from a skiff or something like that and when they hit one the driver of the truck would haul it onto shore.
      Wonder if you could do something similar using a downrigger, bigger boat and be out on the water farther.
      I would think the shore line type, you would have to catch them in a migration.

Thought I saw Tim Wells and his whole family doing it on one of his DVD’s –
      I’ll have to pull it out and look at it again and get back to you! 😀

hunt n nurse

Any decisions Chris?

No one has come up with a definative answer as to where I can shark hunt…….I would like to kill a huge white shark, but can’t get any answers.Monday I will put in a call to someone I know in the bowfishing industry, he should have an answer for me.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.