Looking for a fully guided hunt is Iowa in 2013

Homepage Forums Talk Huntin’ Hunts and Hunting Properties Looking for a fully guided hunt is Iowa in 2013

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

Need to find and a good, patience outfitter for the 2013 season. I have two preference points now and am disablied. My drawback is i fatique fast. Let me know whats out there. Thanks!

Jarrod Erdody
      Keymaster

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

If you have 2 points going into next year’s draw, you won’t draw a tag in 4,5,6 or 9, most likely. I would recommend Paul Ranft (mentioned in other post) in Zone 3 as you likely would draw there. If you have 3 points going into next year’s draw, those other zones can be back in play…

OHJRH

Paul Ranft is a great guy and a hell of a hunter. Give him a call I promise you that you will be glad you did. Also the guy knows a thing or two about killing big whitetails. 49 pope & youngs under his belt!

OK, OK I get it. I will give Paul a call and see what he says. Thanks much for the sage advice. 😀

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.