Iowa or Kansas

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      OHJRH

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

Looking for a spot to hunt either Iowa or Kansas next year. I have three points right now for Iowa which i would perfer but have always wanted to hunt Kansas to. Don’t care if its with a outfitter or not but i don’t want a fully guided hunt. I also have a certain budget i can spend on something like this. Let me know if you have anything.

westmibow

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

Thats like asking Filet or T-bone. I am working on going to IA so I would say IA. IA is probably more expensive. But I would love to have the choice between the two. Either way you won’t be disapointed I am sure.

Jakeh1

I went to Iowa last season, when it was hot and the corn was up and my newborn was only 1 week old, so needless to say I came home early. it looks awesome there from what I have seen, but I’ve heard that Kansas is awesome as well.

OHJRH

I do one out of state hunt a year and next year its going to be one of those two states. Im going to Illinois this year and i have hunted this place the last three years and its been good to me in the past. But im just looking for a good place to go in one of those two states next year. So if anyone has something to offer let me know and we can talk about it.

muddy

I live in Iowa so I’m biased on where you should go.

Go to Kansas. :mrgreen:

OHJRH

I hear ya Muddy I live in Ohio and be thankful your non res tags are not over the counter like they are here. Atleast your DNR makes it hard to get a bow tag. But sorry dude I will be hunting that state possible next year. If you know of someone who wants to trade a Ohio hunt for a Iowa hunt let me know. Or even if you know of a good outfitter let me know.

muddy

How much, and how difficult are Ohio tags to get? I am willing to help you out as I’ve always wanted to set foot in Ohio. I can point you towards fantastic public ground and could also get you some landowner contacts on farms I used to hunt before I moved to another area of Iowa.

OHJRH

Over the counter 160 bucks

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.