IOWA LAND FOR SALE, NEW LOWER PRICE

Homepage Forums Talk Huntin’ Hunts and Hunting Properties IOWA LAND FOR SALE, NEW LOWER PRICE

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Skip Sligh

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

Hey Guys, I put my land for sale for 2 months last year, then I couldn’t find a good replacement property right by my house and decided to keep them & pull from market.
      Well, since then I got married and I’m having a baby in 4-5 months. I now have to sell them unfortunately, JUST put on market just now & put a lower price so they move. Great time to buy too- when economy comes back- who knows how much land will go back up?!!?
      My 146 is a great duck hunting farm and deer hunting farm. 315 is a solid farm for deer and farming. Both have great timber & future income with trees, etc. All the details are on my personal website:
      http://www.thedeerhunt.com – anything you want to know. I also STRONGLY believe these farms are in best parts of IA- SE & SC & SW being the best IMO- these are in SE which is closer drive for out-of-staters and has better potential to go up in value because of out-of-staters (and farm land is better soil). 315 acres & 146 acres

skipsligh@hotmail.com and http://www.thedeerhunt.com for all details. I can explain how it would be EASY/reasonably cheap for a few buddies to split this for LOW COST- email me for details…

skipsligh@hotmail.com
      http://www.thedeerhunt.com

OHJRH

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

Man Skip I wish I had the money to buy it. Holy cow what a property and the work you guys have put into it. I cannot get over the fact of only shooting five year old bucks and the number of sheds you guys have found off it the last couple years. That many sheds on it only goes to show you how many bucks always live on that property. But if I was a buck with all that food with the plots and fruit tree’s and low pressure why leave.

Lee Gatzke
      Keymaster

Just being in Iowa caught my attention. Add to that the fact that it’s been well managed and you should have no problem finding a buyer. I wish it was me 🙁

rudy78

It is not a surprise that the 315 has been sold. He called and told me the other day.

Man I’m sure going to miss going out and shed hunting with him, the land was as amazing as it sounds, there is some lucky people that get to hunt it next year, it sure it as it’s peak right now after several years of only 5.5 & older being killed on it, there are tons of younger ones that have only gotten older each year.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.