in less than 3 weeks..

Homepage Forums Talk Huntin’ Boars in less than 3 weeks..

This topic contains 25 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Greywolf 9 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Greywolf

hunt n nurse will be in Hawaii. Hopefully some hog blood will be spilled on the ground and some fish will be caught and good food and drink abound.

I do know for sure a fun time will be had by all.

Tick………Tock…….ever notice how slow the time goes when ya wanna do something fun?

Deb which date do you prefeer for a fishing charter 27th or the 6th?

Aloha

hunt n nurse

Oh, I’ll be taking lots of pics for sure!!!Think I took some 1500 the last time. Alot of cool different things to do this time that alot of “tourists” don’t do or even think about!!!!!
    Mark, which ever one you think is best. Do you think the full moon effects the fishing?(the 28th) I can’t remember what the moon was when I did alot of deep sea fishing in the past. It seemed what I remember the most was finding the birds (over bait fish)and/or weeds or floating debris for dolphin (mahi mahi)fish.

Greywolf

I’ll see what they recommend.
    I’ll be lookin for the package in the mail later next week.

Just 17 days 6 hours 53 minutes to go πŸ˜›

Hope you have a blast there Deb…I’m sure you will. I’m already anxious to see the pictures! πŸ˜€

Anonymous

Have a good time! 8)

DevinJD2007

Sounds like a blast you two have some fun. 8)

I am so jealsous!

hunt n nurse

I’m a bit jealous, too. My bow gets to spend a week there before me!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Greywolf

10 days 13 hours 44 minutes 23 second to go.

Waiting on the Mail Mistress to get here, she might have something for me today. πŸ˜›

I promise I’ll keep the bow locked in the room and not let it go out galleyvanting with me today.
    I pulled the game camera this morning, say it’s full (thats 120 photos) I pulled the card on Tuesday evening. I reset the feeder for 7 am, 1 pm 3 pm and 5 pm so you have your choice of times to set if you wish.
    Hogs are crossing the creek at the bamboo patch just before dark, so we can spot and stalk if you wanna do that also. I’d like to take at least 6 -10 hogs off of the ranch.

The fishing Charter looks good, should be just 3 of us for the day.

Just wanted to update ya, Probably call ya this weekend, you should be home if it keeps snowing like it says on TV.

Aloha

Greywolf

Hey Deb wanna guess what I just ssw in the back of the Mail Mistress’s truck.

Looks like it’s fine. except for the tire track across the side………..J/K

It’s here waiting on you to arrive in 10 days 8 hours 43 minutes and bout 15 seconds πŸ˜›

hunt n nurse

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Greywolf

Well, well, well
    The new area in the Pali is totally trashed! hogs just had a fricken field day (or evening) in there. Prints range from 2+ fingers to well over 3 fingers wide.

Gonna be setting another feeder today (in a few minutes actually)……..
    So between, hunting, (4 different places)hiking Kaianna Point, swimming in the ocean, deep sea fishing, sight seeing,eating wonderful food,Mai Tai’s, fishing the reservoir, lounging on the beach at the ocean front condo, BBq’s here at the house, visiting some local hot spots, you might have to extend your stay another week to cover it all.
    But…. We will try…. 9 days…6 hours…34 minutes and 58 seconds. to go……

hunt n nurse

Ohhhhh Yea!!!!!!!! I hear hogs calling me!!!!!! And a few Mai Tai’s!!!!! Ready to do battle with some mahi mahi as well!!!!! Looks like you got me booked!!!!!!Should be a great time!!!!!I have no doubt!!!!!

Greywolf

****Update****

I got another ladder stand set at the Pali, bout 5 yards behind the lower stand, so I can video over your shoulder and not have to move around a lot to keep both the Pit and the stand in the same frame.

I also got another stand set up at the ranch, it’s off to the right of the other lower stand. I checked the camera but the batteries were dead. I hope this one shuts it self off to save the pictures in the Memory of the camera. I also set the feeder times for 7:30 am 2 pm and 5:30pm so, you can doa morning hunt, hit the beach or what ever then head back for a evening hunt if ya want.

Now all I have to do is hope the hogs will cooperate and show them selves during the day time. 😈

8 days 22 hours 13 minutes and 56 seconds….

THIS IS TORTURE!!!!! 😈

Greywolf

Sat the “Pit” yesterday in the evening saw “Big Tan” and another black hog with him.

It was so hard not to draw on him, He’s here Deb……..waiting……..Jezzz seems like that’s what everyone’s doing.
    8 day 14 hrs 53 minutes 17 seconds

Oh and for your viewing pleasure……

This one is Big Tan

Didn’t have a camera with me, but I do have him on Gameview.

Aloha

hunt n nurse

Oh yea!!!!!! He and his buds will do just fine!!!!! Hey, are we gonna have a good ol luau with one of these hogs???? Is it ilegal to build an imu on the beach? If not, maybe we can build one on the west side of the island where there were (may still be) alot of working homeless and treat them to a good meal!!!!!

Greywolf

Unfortunatly yes it is. they frown on it big time. all the permits need unless your on private property. all the Imu rock soldiers,bananna leaves,trunks, burlap and kieavi wood. Makes it real hard to do, even here at the house, So You’ll have to settle for either Paradise cove’s Luau or just a BBQ here at the house looking out over Honolulu Harbor, drinking Mai Tai’s watchin the sunset on the ocean, shooting pool and throwing darts. πŸ˜‰

hunt n nurse

I’ll go for the BBQ and Mai tai’s looking over the harbor and kicking your butt in pool and darts!!!!! :mrgreen:

Greywolf

Loser skins the hogs…….. 😈

hunt n nurse

Hope yo have some sharp knives as I don’t think they’ll let me bring mine on the plane. Isn’t it nice AA is waiting til April to go on strike?

Greywolf

Checked baggage,and better bring a sharpening steel with you, these hogs have tough hides…:P 😈

Yeah, you might have to take a temp job here just till they get it settled, Tripler Hospital is looking for nurses big time, whole page of jobs I saw today…. not to give you any ideas or anything…. 8)

2 days 22 hours 37 minutes 18 seconds

Maybe you should volunteer to work this weekend,after all I heard Texas legislature voted to extend the amount of hours in the weekend from 48hrs to 65hrs 😯

hunt n nurse

“hotterthantiffany” wrote: THIS IS TORTURE!!!!! 😈

No kidding!!!!! The wait is almost over!!! This time tomorrow I’ll be on my way to the airport, hope to stay ahead of the snow/ice that is to move thru my travel route. I was so excited yesterday getting all packed that I wore myself out and this AM I felt like I worked 18 hours when I woke up!!!!!!!

Lee Gatzke
    Keymaster

Have a safe flight and send pics ASAP πŸ™‚

hunt n nurse

Thanks!!! Hope I can sleep tonite!!!!!! This time tomorrow, I’ll just about be there!!!!

Greywolf

I’ll see ya at the airport bout 3:45 that’s about 18 hours from right……………..Now.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.