cool map site

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jakeh1

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

Check this out the national geographic map machine. Anyway, type in an address then click on the “bird’s eye view” what a cool scouting tool. My kids at school showed this to me today.

Lee Gatzke
      Keymaster

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

That’s the best color and clarity I’ve seen from satellite photos. I’ll be using this. It’s a hoot when kids teach grown ups. Thanks.

Jakeh1

HA! no kidding, the technology changes so quickly, they are really a great resource to keep up on things. Glad you liked it.

I like!!!

Wonder how often they update the info??

That is going to be an excellent tool for future use!!!!!!

grfyrfytr

That is a cool site. You could have walked next door and told me about it. Maybe over a beer or something.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.