Bow – Gun available in Buffalo County

Homepage Forums Talk Huntin’ Hunts and Hunting Properties Bow – Gun available in Buffalo County

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Shawn Vanlandingham
      Participant

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

I want to let you know of 4 openings I have on my lease in Buffalo County for the 2011 bow and/or gun season. For example, this could be a combination of two bow-gun hunters with one other that bow hunts and someone else that gun hunts.

The only reason why Jarrod and myself are not hunting the lease this year is because we have too many commitments in other states.

This would be for the entire Wisconsin deer season, be it bow or gun that you lease on the 255+ acres. Licenses not included. There is a small camper on the property that you can use while hunting the lease.

This is proven managed ground. The 13 bucks shot on this property since 2005 range from 125″-208″ with a 144″ average. We will only take the right person(s) that fits with our goals and tactics. If you’re interested, please email me(vanlansd@hotmail.com).

Serious inquiries only – Thanks!

beddedbuck

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

i dont understand. 4 openings for the whole season?

Shawn Vanlandingham
      Participant

The slots have been filled – Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.