Bait Inventory

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jarrod Erdody
      Keymaster

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773

This post is to keep a running tally on what and how much bait the 4 of us (since just us Dan, Jarrod, Lee, and Bob drew a tag). Last I saw, we’re all planning on at least 250 lbs per bait and 3 baits for each of us….meaning we need at least 4000 lbs….

Please don’t post updates to this unless the bait is either in-hand or has already been paid for with an order.

Total Needed: 4000 lbs.

Dan – XX
      Description of the bait:

Lee – XX
      Description of the bait:

Jarrod – XX
      Description of the bait:

Bob – XX
      Description of the bait:

Please just edit this post whenever you have updates on your bait inventory.

Jarrod Erdody
      Keymaster

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773

If you’d just fill in what you have up above that’s fine…and if you and Bob are in on that, that’s fine too. I can get my own if that’s what we have to do. I just want to know that everyone has enough or will have so I know whether I need to buy anything for you guys as well. I’ll be picking up a bunch of sticky granola soon from that place in Grand Rapids that Uncle Lou told me about.

Jarrod Erdody
      Keymaster

Anyone have a source for cheap/free barrels or buckets to store bait?

….accidentally hit post too soon…

Cool, I just want to have one post where we’re all one the same page with all the bait we all have or are trying to get, so we know what we still need and where/when to get it, etc….

Anonymous

I’ll get the shell corn, 600 lbs is a number I have in my head, correct? I’ve been getting a box of doughnuts from a small bakery for about three weeks running now, have maybe 30 lbs worth thus far. It’s something but hardly worth counting…

I’ve been poking around for empty drywall buckets but coming up short. Guess they’re being recycled these days… I’ll keep my eyes pealed tho, maybe something will turn up. What are we willing to pay, maybe $1 per bucket with lid??

Anonymous
      Inactive
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.