Application Status

Homepage Forums Talk Huntin’ Minnesota Bear Camp 2009 Application Status

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      mobuckhunter

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773

So what is the status of the group application??

mobuckhunter

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773

573-728-9925

Bear man

sorry chris I will try to get a group number this weekend I have been so damn busy with my house deal I haven’t had time to hardly do anything. I will let you know asap…

mobuckhunter

Thats no problem Dan W, I will try and give you a call this weekend sometime.

Lee Gatzke
      Keymaster

I just placed my application by phone. I did it this way so that the people filling in my info would use the exact same info as I provided them last year. That way it should be an exact duplication of the info from last year, which will prevent the application from being thrown out due to a variation in info I provided from one year to the next.

mobuckhunter

thats a good tip Lee, that can get screwed up quick beings the tag sales are outsourced to a different state.

Bear man

Hey Chris I applied for the bear license as the leader and here is all the info for the Missouri boys.

GROUP NUMBER: 446794828
      HUNT AREA: 31
      2ND HUNT AREA: 99

The second hunt area 99 is not really an area, instead it gives me an additional preference point for next year which is always nice 😀 you also can do the 99 for the point if you are wanting to come back.

Good tip also Lee by applying over the phone 8)

Any questions call me at 218-851-2877

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US!

Anonymous

I’ll apply by phone in the morning. I sure hope both parties draw!!

Jarrod Erdody
      Keymaster

K I’m in guys….I applied online.

mobuckhunter

Im in….I applied online, cross your fingers

Cemo Archer

I also am IN ………. Thank god for the 24 hour phone line cause i was about lost trying to do it over their website but rest ashured the lady on the phone that helped me was amazing and told me good luck and that my app with my Leader is in ….

mobuckhunter

I checked our group on the website, and it says we did not get drawn. Thats the breaks.

Anonymous

That sucks Chris, was really looking forward to sharing camp with you and Chad. I don’t know what the deal is with Dan (Infalt). He’s drawn 3 years running, kinda like how that Drury brother draws every year for Iowa. Must be nice to be famous 😀

Anonymous

The 19th is cutting it thin for me, I’ll be in Missouri the 10th thru 14th. I’ll keep you posted..

BAIT, BAIT, BAIT!! I’d like to get an idea on bait, like are we buying 50%, 75%, 100%. How much is the cost of bought bait? Should we lay it out like each guy is expected to supply 500# 750# of 1000# of his own bait. Just laying out some figurative numbers. If we leave all this open ended like “I’ll see what I can get” or “get all the bait you can” then odds are it’ll be a scramble at the end. Thoughts??

Anonymous

Calm down Bob
      I will be talking with Dan…

IMMEDIATELY AFTER CALLING DAN W YOU MUST CONTACT ME WITH A SPECIFIC GAME PLAN!!! 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.