Anyone want to hunt some hogs with me?

Homepage Forums Talk Huntin’ Boars Anyone want to hunt some hogs with me?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      hunt n nurse

I am looking to want to hunt some hogs July 7-10 at a free range 3,000 acre ranch. It is a great place and you would have a great time. Day and night whichever or both. Would not cost much more than your cost to get here. We could do some fishing as well if ya want. This ranch has some really cool history too. Is there a couple people here that would like to come visit and have the op at some big ole hogs?

Jarrod Erdody
      Keymaster

sounds like a great time, but Texas in July?? wheweeee!! 😉

hunt n nurse

Don’t be a wimp!!!!! :mrgreen: There is a real nice spring fed “Blue Hole” to cool off in and a nice lake to fish and swim as well.

waterdog

this sounds like a place I go to in Eastern Texas between Dallas and Shrevport, just south of Tyler.

hunt n nurse

Stretch a String with James Foster. Does that ring a bell waterdog? It is south of Tyler about 15-20 miles.

waterdog

No better place to do it. James and Robby work there butts off for you, and the Terrant ranch is loaded with hogs. I have been down there the last 2 years in a row. I will be going back as long as James offers hunts. Until you have been there it’s hard to describe.
      When are you headed there in July?

hunt n nurse

Wanting to go the 8-10th. Can you come?

waterdog

I will check my to see if I have it off when I get back to work on Wed. I am willing to make the 15 hour drive from MN. I have some redemption on a couple hogs at pappy’s stand and James’s blind from this past Feb.

hunt n nurse

There is a monster black on and a huge white one that haunt my dreams!!!!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.