A couple dogfish and a buffalo

Homepage Forums Fishing! Bowfishing A couple dogfish and a buffalo

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      hunt n nurse

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

Went out this week and met a couple fellow BBO’s and the carp action was slow to nonexitant, but I manage to get a couple nice dogfish and a buffalo that I gave to a guy that was fishing.

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

She has magic sunglasses! 8) I couldn’t see anything swimming in the water except Northerns!

Ok, I saw a couple of dogfish and 1 carp too. I got one shot off the other night and all I stuck was a tree trunk…Chad had to go in after my arrow since I didn’t bring my muckboots!

Geez…I’ll never learn! 😯 😳

predatortc

congrats, now your gettin me fired up. 😀 cant wait for the waters to clear up after the rains

DevinJD2007

Congrats Deb. 8)

tresleggos
      Participant

😀

hunt n nurse

Wonder if I can hit a moccasin or cottonmouth down in TX? Hmmmm………………

Lee Gatzke
      Keymaster

You either hit them or they’ll hit you 😯

hunt n nurse

Good thing I got some snake boots!!!!!! 8) 8)

Nice shooting! That Buffalo looks pretty neat 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.