2nd Annual Carp Fest

Homepage Forums Fishing! Bowfishing 2nd Annual Carp Fest

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • Author
      hunt n nurse

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

Who’s interested? I am thinking of June 13 and or 14. suggestions as to where to do this Parrrrty!!!!!

Anonymous

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/nextbukoutdoors.com/www/html/cms/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777

Can’t wait!!!! πŸ˜€

hunt n nurse

That works, and if another weekend is better, than that will work too!!!!!

hunt n nurse

Well, it’s June now. Just because I can’t be ther doesn’t mean I can’t help organize it for ya.

Post here what weekend works for ya.

How about an update first on whether or not the carp are plentiful.
      Anyone heard from Ken lately?
      I know a few people are shooting them, but have heard that the numbers aren’t there yet.

I’ll be gone 2 weekends in June-have to go north to help form up a slab for concrete, and then the following weekend will be helping pour the foundation.

So the later in June, the better for me.

The Rav

[quote=”Dan”
      We could do it on a day other than the actual 4th so as not to interfere with family celebrations… What you think?
      Hey Dan and everyone, how about July 3RD maybe? I’m planning on driving from the Twin Cities, the only one I’ve ever really met is Jarrod and I’m really looking foreward to meeting as many of you as I can.

Anonymous

I’ve been out about a half dozen times in varied spots. From what I can tell, the carp are now just starting to spawn. Got into the big ones thick running up a crick Monday night then last night they weren’t there or just hiding up under the bank.

What’s everybody else seeing?

Lee Gatzke
      Keymaster

Nothing happening on the home water.

“Dan” wrote: I was thinking about having a july 4th get together over here… Fire up the grills, have a big fire, maybe shoot some carp, hang aroud the fire in the eve and tell lies..,
      We could do it on a day other than the actual 4th so as not to interfere with family celebrations… What you think?

That sounds like fun…I also like the idea of the 3rd of July.
      We need more input from others interested.

I’m not seeing a whole lot of activity anywhere yet……..The july thing sounds good, don’t know about the 3rd though, we always have a big party for the 4th, what day does it fall on this year?

Now that sounds like a plan!!!!!

I second the motion!!

hunt n nurse

Now, this is shaping up quite well!!!!! Sounds like a good plan coming together!!!! I know it will be a great time!!!!!
      Lot’s of fish gonna be shot or caught that day!!!!!

The Rav

“Dan” wrote: The 3rd is a Friday…. How about we do the next Saturday… I could arrange a fishing charter for salmon and trout in the morning, possibly with a fish fry afterwards,

Dan this sounds good! Give me a good idea how much extra I will need to bring for the charter, I’ve never done a charter before.

The Rav

“Dan” wrote: Do you get sea sick?

Hell no, I did my time in the navy. Will there be beer and food?

The Rav

Now I’m Really pumped! 8) The pictures are awesome. πŸ˜€ I’m gonna have to get a new sd card for my camera just for this trip alone. What is the limit anyway?

tresleggos
      Participant

i might be down,,,,,, sounds like a good time

I’ll be there!

“Dan” wrote: Sign up here:
      https://nextbukoutdoors.com/messageboard/viewto … =61&t=7047

I did! πŸ˜€

hunt n nurse

I edited Dan’s post in the Misc forum to start a list. So, if you want to go, post it in that forum–easier to keep up with!!!! And I or Dan will add you to the sign up list. Thanks!!!!! πŸ˜€

OK. what is the current status of the BBO CarpFest????

Has an actual date been set?

hunt n nurse

See what happens when I leave the details up to Dan!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The original date didn’t work out………Dan have you come up with a new date yet????

Should work!

I’m in. πŸ˜€

hunt n nurse

Here is the current plan:
      viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7188

BONECRUSHER

πŸ™ Long drive, we need to get one here in Michigan goin’. I’m sure uncle Lou would put everyone up πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Chooch

I’m considering.

C’Mon Chooch – you gotta break in that new rig! πŸ˜€

The Rav

Thanks for going through the trouble Dan.

knd2970

Good job guys!!! Wish I was there πŸ˜₯ How has the shooting been? Are the fish still there Dan

Ken!!! We were all wondering where you were!!! 😯 😯

knd2970

Had some personal stuff I had to take of. All done, now it’s time to kill 😈

Well, that’s the spirit!

knd2970

well I might have to take a trip this weekend 8)

hunt n nurse

Ken is still alive!!!!! Wooohooo!!!!!! Glad to see you back!!!!!

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.