Sorry, these are on backorder until October.
The Vanish XT hang-on treestand is a favorite of ours from XOP! This is a treestand with a little bit smaller platform, and it’s a bit lighter too, just 11 pounds! This tree stand was designed by the original inventor of cast treestand technology, Andrae D’Acquisto and his son, Cody D’Acquisto. It’s proudly endorsed by us here at Next Buck!
Out of stock
Light, quiet, compact, the VANISH hang-on treestand is made for serious hunters and will allow you to setup anywhere, quickly! With many of the same popular features as our Air Raid Medium Hang-On, the Vanish has a cast aluminum platform, patented sound detuning I-beam that eliminates any possibility of sound resonance. Equipped with heat treated fast strap buttons (squirrels hate them) for durability and ease of hanging this is a solid stand that’s made for you. Designed by Andrae D’Acquisto and his son, Cody, the Vanish will allow you to hunt from the tightest spots easily.
- Foot Platform: 27″ x 19″
- Fits Trees: 4-22″
- Seat Platform: 14″ x 12″
- Seat height: 21″
- Capacity: 350 lbs
- Weight: 11 lbs
XOP is the leader in hang-on treestand technology! We feel they are the best treestands on the market, period. With a new, lighter cast platform design, and patented cast aluminum I-beam stem, the Vanish XT hang-on treestand (some people call this style a lockon, lock-on or lock on treestand) is dead silent. Steel accessory components are heat treated for strength and durability. The fast straps and button system offers effortless hanging. The straps are the strongest stand fastening belt on the market. It’s a no brainer to make this treestand your preferred stand if you’re a whitetail addict like us!
- Cast aluminum platform will NOT creek or squeak at the moment of truth!
- 2 heavy duty polyester belts with XL cam buckle
- Heat treated fast strap buttons (squirrels hate this and won’t chew it!)
- Cast I-beam stem features two versa button points of attachment for use with a 2-strap system
- Tri-layer compression foam seat pad for all day comfort
- Fast strap button system for fast setups!
- New, patented cast i-beam technology
- XOP green, powder coat finish
- Leveling seat and platform
- Cast-in bow holder and accessory hooks
- Hang it on angled trees with the ultimate offset quick connect bracket
- Includes TMA approved 6 point fall arrest system (treestand safety harness)
- Certified to ASTM Standards (TMA)
|Dimensions||21 x 6 x 32 in|